Project Management Services (PRMS) Lead Representative
Ghirardelli Associates is hiring a Project Management Services (PRMS) Lead representative for a project in Vernon, Ca. experienced in performing the work in this Contract with minimal instruction. The PRMS Contractor’s lead representative should be experienced and knowledgeable about applicable Federal, State, and Local environmental laws and regulations (RCRA, CERCLA, Clean Air) best practices including local permitting and common state procurement requirements.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of responsible experience performing the duties as a program manager for similar large-scale remediation contracts with multi-disciplined teams.
- Demonstrated knowledgeable regarding California environmental regulations, best management practices for project and program management, health and safety protocols, and standard state procurement procedures.
- Evidence of formal project management training (MBA, PMP, internal company-sponsored programs, or similar) is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated success and experience managing large multidisciplinary teams and working effectively with internal and external stakeholders including multiple government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience and success in developing, negotiating, and managing large government remediation contracts with multiple contractors or sub-contractors including developing and implementing project control systems and quality assurance programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of various project agreements including interagency agreements and cooperative agreements including labor agreements.
- Medical Insurance - United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
- Vision Plan - VSP
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- GlobalFit Membership
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
Work & Life
- Bereavement Leave
- 9 Holidays
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)