Resident Engineer/Construction Manager
PROJECT LOCATION: VERNON, CA (S. Los Angeles)
The Resident Engineer will be responsible for successful completion of construction management projects and shall report directly to the Project Manager. Additional responsibilities include attending and running client and contractor meetings, reviewing plans and specifications and ensuring compliance with documents, providing project documentation in the form of letters, RFI/Submittal response, change orders, etc. field inspection, supervising project inspection teams, and providing technical guidance and quality assurance. This position requires extensive client interaction and coordination for all jobsite activities. Remediation Experience Preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Preferred licenses: PE or GE
- Minimum of 4+ years demonstrate possession of the knowledge and skills, which would typically be acquired through: experience in managing Construction Projects and/or working as a resident engineer with public agencies.
- Strong communication, verbal and written are required.
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong project management and client management skills are required.
- Ability to read and understand contract drawings
- Caltrans Experience is a Plus!
- Medical Insurance - United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
- Vision Plan - VSP
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- GlobalFit Membership
- Wellness Rewards Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
Work & Life
- Paid Time off
- Bereavement Leave
- 9 Holidays
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)